1) How does the temperature controller communicate with touch screens.
- Communication menu setting of the temperature controller;
- Parameter setting of the software communication;
- Call the digital display and input box;
- Set parameter address.
2) The difference of solid state relay( SSR ) output and voltage output of the temperature controller.
Solid state relay( SSR ) output is a constant output that triggers the solid state relay. Voltage output is an analog control, which controls SCR voltage regulation by output voltage.